Fort Myers Immigration Lawyer
Carl Rothrock is a Fort Myers immigration lawyer. He represents individuals and businesses in family, business, and investor related visas. He also represents individuals in deportation and removal matters. The Rothrock Law Firm offers three convenient locations throughout Southwest Florida, including Fort Myers, Cape Coral, and Bonita Springs. In addition, the firm offers telephone consultations for national and international clients. All of the attorneys at the Rothrock Law Firm have at least twenty years of experience and are eligible to practice nationwide in all immigration and tax courts throughout the United States.
- K1 and K2 fiancee visas
- CR-1 and IR-1 marriage visas
- I-130 relative visas
- I-485 adjustment of status applications
- N-400 and 600 naturalization and citizenship proceedings
- EB-5 investor visas
- EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3 employment green cards
- E-1 and E-2 investor treaty visas
- L1 and L2 intra-company transfer visas
- H1B specialty worker visas
- 601 and 601-A waivers for unlawful presence
- waivers for criminal acts
- representation at deportation proceedings
- Cancelation of removal proceedings for lawful permanent residents
- Cancelation of removal proceedings for unlawful permanent residents.
- Adjustment of status and waivers to defend against removal
- Deferred Action Childhood Actions (DACA)
Immigration is a complicated process. Beware of notarios who claim they can solve your legal problems for little or no money. Notarios are not real attorneys and are not allowed to provide legal advice or represent you in immigration court. Carl and Radha Rothrock are licensed attorneys who are admitted to practice before all immigration courts in the United States and the Board of Immigration Appeals.
To schedule a consultation, call the Rothrock Law Firm today at (239) 206-2363 or visit our website at www.rothrockimmigrationlawyer.com.