Naples Immigration Lawyer
Carl Rothrock is a Naples immigration lawyer. He files family, business, and investor visas for individuals and businesses all over the world. In addition, he handles asylum, deportation, and removal cases.
Carl Rothrock is licensed to practice before all Immigration Courts in the United States and the Board of Immigration Appeals. He has been licensed to practice law for more than 20 years. He has worked on the defense teams of major international corporations, including Bank of America, United Bank of Switzerland, British Petroleum, and American Airlines.
- Fiancee visas (K visas)
- Marriage visas (CR-1 and IR-1)
- Alien relative visas (I-130 and I-485)
- Naturalization (N-400)
- Deferred Action Childhood Actions (DACA)
- Specialty work visas (H-1B)
- Company transfer visas (L-1 and L-2)
- Specialized work green cards (EB visas)
- EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3 employment green cards
- L1 and L2 intra-company transfer visas
- H1B specialty worker visas
- Temporary Investor Treaty Visas (E-1 and E-2)
- Permanent Investor Green Cards (EB-5)
- 601 and 601-A waivers for unlawful presence
- waivers for criminal acts, acts of moral turpitude
- Cancelation of removal proceedings for lawful permanent residents
- Cancelation of removal proceedings for unlawful permanent residents.
To speak to a Bonita Springs immigration lawyer today, call the Rothrock Law Firm at (239) 330-2534.